Sunday, September 15, 2024

I Know Who You Are, Karens and Wokesters


An open letter to Karens, Trump haters, and all who hate the good for being the good:

I know who you are, I understand that you hate everything. Here's how I know: when something hideous happens (1,800 Israelis killed, Donald Trump shot, children being sterilized and mutilated, et al), you become inflamed with passionate support for these things. When something good happens, you seek to destroy it. You truly believe it is OK to lie to get what you want. I see you frequently at work, with your perverse exaggerated sense of self-worth, making strident demands, blocking traffic, disrupting the lives of those around you and your smell.  I know that there is no love in you at all for anything, including your self, because what you feel is a massive emptiness inside that only serves to remind you how you destroyed your soul by embracing such hatred. I would help you if I could, but I know you don't want help, and I also know without any doubt that you would kill me if you could get away with it. No, you are wholly and existentially evil, and beyond redemption-most of you don't believe in God, the real one-and so your life becomes hellish, what you are doing is slowly killing you. But you don't care, and I know it. You filthy sick bastards cheered on the brutal killing of women and children watching TV in their homes, you support the monsters who perpetrated this, and some of you are the ones who stridently demand to see the manager whenever an employee struggling to make ends meet says "no" to you, for any reason. And why do you do this? That's between God and you. My job is not to placate you, to understand you, not to help you in any way, but to discredit you, by exposing your hideously evil depravity. Yet even so, at the moment you begin to realize that maybe you aren't at the center of things, and that yes, there is a God, you will greatly improve. I did. I was you. I changed. You can, too. For the sake of the miraculous, wonderful fact of you being human and existing, you should think twice before you deny God and claim yourself as Him.

Confessions of a Trump Supporter

THE NATIONAL ELECTION IS A MONTH AWAY,  and I should check the progress of that storm out in the gulf. Although I am living outside the fore...